Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Hand Processing B&W

  1. #1
    Inactive Member mattiec's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2000
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have read many postings about filmmakers hand processing their B&W film. I am very interested but need some instruction. Can anyone out there help me to find the info? What chemicals, where to buy developing tanks, processing procedure...etc. Thanks!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member emagers's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  3. #3
    Inactive Member mattiec's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2000
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks, just what I needed!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •